1) No Flaming - Obvious rule is obvious. If you flame others for any reason, you will be kicked out (depending on the degree). I also expect people to let me know if they have been flamed by anyone and provide me with evidence (because I can't monitor constantly and evidence is needed as proof).
2) No Nudity/Sexual Content - That is unpleasant and no such deviations will be accepted into the group if they contain that kind of material. This group is supposed to family friendly, this is no place for your smut. >.>
3) No Making Fun Of Other Groups - Come on, really? Does this even need to be said? If you aren't allowed to flame members/deviations/characters in this group, obviously you can't flame any other groups! Honestly, if anyone does this, they can expect to be kicked out.
4) You MUST Be A Barry Fan To Join - Not really a rule, more like an obvious reason someone would join the group. Why would someone join if they didn't like Barry?
5) No Drugs/Violence - I think this is obvious too; I already said before that this is a family friendly group, so why would there be any of this? Um, as for the violence, it depends on the degree; nothing gruesome, but if there was an explosion because of Team Rocket (or if he was saving one of his Pokemon) and he gets scratched or a little scuffed up, who cares? Just don't do anything that wouldn't be shown in the series. I think that's a fair way to word it.
6) Barry MUST Be In the Artwork - You can draw/write him with friends, draw/write him in pairings, draw/write him with his Pokemon, whatever you want really as long as he's part of the artwork.
7) Have Fun - CHEESY RULE IS CHEESY. But fo realz, if you don't have fun, why bother?